1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New ME3 Fanfic Ending Adds Choice of Squad-mates and Romances.

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Solomarathonman, Apr 4, 2012.

?

Is This The Ending You're Looking For?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2012.
  1. Yes. And those are the droids we're looking for too!

83.3%
  2. This is not the ending you're looking for. Move along.

16.7%
  1. Solomarathonman

Solomarathonman Elite Member

The ultimate fan made alternate ending project hit a new record high today with 5,714 views all-time and
    1,331 views today. This project represents over 8 days of round the clock non-stop work. Found Here:

Discription: Among the 2 genders Male and Femal Shepard there are 4 current classes of your choice,

(Sentinel and Engineer comming soon). You can choose among 10 combinations of squadmates and 10 optional Romance Epilogues, some of which are built into the storylines. Such as Ashley, Kaidan, Tali, Liara and Garrus.

Synopsis: The story picks up just before Anderson and Shepard make a run for the beam and the rest is an entirely new ending that is catching players attention:

Janos Borda March 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Thanks man, thank so very much! I played a full paragon playthrough with Liara as LI. It’s just amazing! The battle scenes were so epic, exciting, I just couldn’t stop reading it. Really good work. And in the hospital scene with Liara and Garrus. Oh man, I cried. Manly tears, those moments are so filled with emotions, I don’t know what to say. This is what I expected from Bioware, but they failed to deliver us a truly unforgettable experience. But now I don’t care. I just want to thank you so much!

David Bluher April 1, 2012 at 12:02 AM

This is everything i could have wanted. You have filled an empty void in me that has been killing me ever since i beat the game. This is exactly how i wanted it to end, your choices mattered, closure with friends, a final showdown with Harbinger, and most of all, closure with my LI ( Ashley). I will forever forget what BioWare made as an ending. You will never know how grateful i am to you.

Draco March 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

OMG ok that was awesome …..so much so, Im going to read it again …….I loved it. If only the ME3 had a happier ending, I might play it again then.

Nicole Fudge March 31, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Hello, grey job with this interactive comic! It’s absolutely amazing and why bioware couldn’t of done this I don’t know.

Mario April 1, 2012 at 9:06 PM

amazing, simple amazing…

Today's updates in a full bulletin:
    1. Added the Adept class.
    2. Wrote an Epilogue for Thane's Siha
    3. Wrote an epilogue for the love of Jack
    4. Wrote an epilogue for Kelly Chambers Romance for M and Fem Sheps.
    Long URL that one^
    6. Added a kick ass photo gallery: http://collegeage.wordpress.com/photo-gallery/

[​IMG]
    collegeage.wordpress.com
    Click the links to finish your story (First Draft): Male Shepard. Class: Soldier, Vanguard, Infiltrator, Adept (If you see Shepard doing anything outside the Adept class let me know so I can fix ...
  2. RavianGale

RavianGale Supreme Member

3. Reece DeCaux

Reece DeCaux Supreme Member

i usually hate fanfic as it is usually written to suit the writers desires but THIS!!! wow...i just, WOW!
  4. Lil One

Lil One Alpha Member

B..but, I like the Mako. :(
  5. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Supreme Member

6. Solomarathonman

It was still a pain to calibrate. Garrus was always down there at it. And then the ride, OMG imagine being in there as it tumbles down a mountain in ME1. OUCH, by all accounts its a wreck no matter how much I like it too.
  7. Lil One

Lil One Alpha Member

Nuh uh, it danced under my delicate touch, and not like Shepard. :p
  8. Solomarathonman

I could make it dance like Garrus and his rifle too, I liked it because it took skill and fineness to be an agile killing machine, but a lot of people found it annoying.
  9. Lil One

Lil One Alpha Member

Yes, poor Mako. So little love... :( Me, I just loved its big, badass gun, blowing stuff up barely in range of it, ha! :D
    Adrendakoth likes this.
  10. PimpDaddyNathan

PimpDaddyNathan Elite Member

Holy Crap, you gave us more choices in the end then Bioware did :D love it bro!
  11. Blasto the Hanar Spectre

Blasto the Hanar Spectre Elite Member

The romance epilogue is where the fanfic really starts to show. As in super cheesy. But good work on everything else.
  12. Reece DeCaux

Reece DeCaux Supreme Member

and bioware romance wasn't cheesy?
  13. Ahdia

Ahdia Elite Member

That was amazing and I'm going to pretend that the original ending never happened and this is the way it goes. Yup.
    I did hope I would see Thane as a squad mate, but well, can't have everything. I begrudgingly accept that he died. I do. Yes. Really. *shifty gaze*
    Very very nicely done.
  14. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Supreme Member

Aside from the long sequence of the Shepard lives ending (which wasnt really bad), all prior to this are excellent proposal for a decent and satisfying ending. The Shepard Dies ending was as good and i liked it most.
    Really good job.!!!!
  15. Blasto the Hanar Spectre

Blasto the Hanar Spectre Elite Member

Bioware romance was already cheesy but not

"SHEPARD WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER."

"I KNOW MIRANDA. BUT YOU ARE AN HERO"

"KISS ME SHEPARD. KISS ME LIKE IF YOU WERE THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD"

"I AM BABEH!"

*make out make out make out*
  16. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Supreme Member

LOL
  17. cuttlefish-htewing

cuttlefish-htewing Supreme Member

18. cuttlefish-htewing

cuttlefish-htewing Supreme Member

Actually this one might be better:

[​IMG]
  19. Solomarathonman

You understand good sir!
  20. Solomarathonman

The choices are there for a reason. Glad you liked one of the endings. You could even send Anderson to complete the mission and if the Crucible was botched there's a special subset ending just for that Choice alone.