1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Priestly's Twitter (Mistaken. Disregard)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by MasterMadSkills, May 29, 2012.

1. Clarissant

Clarissant Supreme Member

Leave him be. Some of his jokes are just typical Canadian dry humour, we aren't as touchy about a lot of subjects. Also as others have already said it's his private Twitter and when it comes to his professionalism it's up to his employer and not us to police his behavior.

We have bigger things to worry about so either do like the rest of us and frown and let it go or unfollow him.
  2. darkone778

darkone778 Supreme Member

Out of all the things that I have seen on twitter these are hardly the worse things. I think people are reading to much into what he is saying. These are their personal twitter accounts yes they work for Bioware. But this no different then when an actor pushes out a political agenda tweet. You are following them by chose. If you only want ME news then follow at ME not Chris. It at the end of the day is your choice to follow who you do. Then if you do not like what they are saying then dont follow them.
  3. tiduspr

tiduspr Elite Member

As far as I'm concerned my virtual relationship with Chris Priestly is limited to the things that affect me as a consumer of their product. I haven't visited his personal twitter account, and honestly, don't think I ever will. I'm sure I wouldn't agree on many things he posts over there, or maybe I would (who knows) but really, I have no reason to scrutinize his posts.

Besides, even though I don't have a twitter account, my facebook page is a festering pit of sarcasm. Those who know me get it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if I went into his twitter account, and couldn't see what was the issue.

My interest has more to do with his behavior and expressions on the BSN and our HTL forums. That's when he's wearing the Bioware uniform.
  4. Justin Simpson

Justin Simpson Elite Member

Just as Chrissy P. has a "personal" twitter account that those posts were made on, we now live in a world where what you say or do on a social forum can get you fired. And just as it's all you people's here right to say "oh let it go, Chris is human, Canada, wtf lolz" the OP has a right to say he finds C. Piddy's posts disgusting and unprofessional. Freedom goes both ways, even to OMG, those that don't agree with you.
  5. marshkoala

marshkoala Elite Member

I've had company visiting for a while and I've been gone for a week.......
    MasterMadSkills On a off topic note, I wanted to share that I've enjoyed your earlier threads and loved your enthusiasm.

On the matter of Mr. Priestly's tweets the ONLY problem I have with him is his tweet last week. I feel HTL was falsely accused and he never corrected....(to my knowledge)or clarified that tweet.
    I personally feel that since I have no control over Mr. Priestly(ex...He is not my employee or child)the only time I could say/report anything is if he were breaking the law or doing something I felt was wrong.
    For example...I have pm him and reported him on the BSN when I felt his actions were unjustified.
    Then I let it go, I don't follow him and I have not posted on any of his threads here because I don't feel I could answer his questions civilly. Just my way of dealing with him.
    I guess my advice is......do what you feel you have to and then let it go.
    Spending more attention on him only gives him more attention.
  6. MasterMadSkills

MasterMadSkills Elite Member

Ah, ok. I get it now. I found this from a news article dealing with HTL which linked me to "Chris Priestly's Official Twitter Response", which lead me to believe this was from BioWare.

I saw the Bio in his name and thought it was some official something which was why I thought it was a little whack. But it's his personal one, so I don't care anymore. Everyone above me is right. Thread is useless. No problems to see here.
  7. MasterMadSkills

MasterMadSkills Elite Member

Yeah I'm not thinking too much along those lines. I confused his stuff with a business-run account. The level of care I have about what he does with personal time is pretty much zero. Deleted everything.