1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Apr 6, 2012] PAX East - Boston, MA (Boston, MA)

Discussion in 'HTL War Room' started by Volion, Mar 20, 2012.

1. The Fizz

The Fizz Elite Member

I think the Retakers who are there should do a group photo somehow. Maybe meet at a designated spot. If I was going, I would be shouting "RETAKERS, FORM UP ON ME!"

....well maybe not that but you get the effect.
    Lil One likes this.
  2. cuttlefish-htewing

cuttlefish-htewing Supreme Member

I'll be planning my attack plan tonight. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.
  3. Thaddeus

Thaddeus Elite Member

Bazooka and H&K MP5. Always be ready :)
  4. cuttlefish-htewing

I was thinking of finding one of those STG Scorpion guns. I'm mean with one of those. 8)
  5. The Fizz

The Fizz Elite Member

girls with guns are the hottest thing on the planet..... just sayin. :cool:
  6. cuttlefish-htewing

My friend actually used me in a project once, during my campus' game of Humans v. Zombies. I had one of those bigass nerf guns too. It was awesome. *wonders where she put those pictures*
  7. Thaddeus

Thaddeus Elite Member

Yep :)

Attached Files:

Lil One likes this.
  8. cuttlefish-htewing

I feel like I shouldn't think that's half as adorable as I do ..... but it's so adorable! And terrifying...
  9. Lil One

Lil One Ultra Member

Terrifyingly adorable, I think you mean. :D
    Adrendakoth likes this.
  10. ComixFan

ComixFan Elite Member

Really wish I could attend. Sadly money woes, at least for something on that scale. For those lucky enough to go I really hope you all remember to keep things civil. Show calm resolve and solidarity. EA is counting on the community to be raging and unreasonable as it will validate them as the "victims." Wouldn't be surprised if they'll have plants in the crowd to rile people up if they get the feeling the information that will be revealed is not going over well so they can save face by proclaiming, "We *tried* to work with them, but they obviously had no desire to be reasonable."
  11. cuttlefish-htewing

12. Hatori1181

Hatori1181 Elite Member

13. Craven

Craven Elite Member

Do you think they'll have their paid trolls there to clap and cheer for them? If they have such people on froums then it would make sense to pay people to do it in public so that PAX meeting won't look like majority people out there would like to snap their necks.
  14. Vega-Goose

Vega-Goose Media Master Staff Member

This makes me want to jump off a Rannoch cliff Keelah Se'Lai. Do they really think they can fix their hundreds of plot holes in a cutscene? Really? Really? We will see.
  15. VinceMayCry

VinceMayCry Supreme Member

Honestly ? Impossible to fix all this mess with a single cutscene. The ending (singular) just doesn't make sense, adding more to something nonsensical cannot make things better, that's all. Also I take this announcement with TONS of salt. Something tells me it smells like a fake. I can be wrong though. In any case, we should wait for the PAX and see what they have in store, we'll take measures after that, depending on what they announce there.
  16. cuttlefish-htewing

Well, if they do, it'll be even more fun/interesting.
  17. Vega-Goose

AHA! I bet they want people to freak out at PAX making them look good and us look insane. Well played Bioware. Epic levels of f*cking douchebaggery but well played
  18. cuttlefish-htewing

They're in for a shock then. At least from the people who WILL be civil there.
  19. Vega-Goose

Ok here's what the cutscene should be. Shepard wakes up among the ruin of the tower they were all running toward. Harbinger is in the middle of an epic monologue When Hackett orders a full retreat. Then in a cutscene the fleet begins to move out with the reapers hot on thier tail. As the last few ship are flying out through the relay Joker fires the thanix cannon into the relay the relay burst killing the reapers. "they did say the bulk of reaper forces was at earth" and so the sol system dies but the rest of the galaxy can be saved. enter Dragon age style epilouge and I'll be satisfied.
  20. Reece DeCaux

Reece DeCaux Supreme Member

Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series added, “We have reprioritized our post-launch development efforts to provide the fans who want more closure with even more context and clarity to the ending of the game, in a way that will feel more personalized for each player.”
    remind us of anything?